Dock Talk

Halibut license updates for US guests

Canadian Princess Resort - February 25, 2008

The Dept. of Fisheries and Oceans has changed some of the policies for US and other non-Canadian guests wishing to fish for halibut where the Canadian Princess fishes.

Starting this year, thoses guests must have an old-fashioned paper fishing license, not an electronic one. What does that mean for you? Not too much. We always ask guests when they check-in if they need a fishing license and it only takes a minute to get one.

We’re already getting geared up for a hot fishing season. If you haven’t booked your trip yet call us at 1-800-663-7090 so we can reserve your space.

Tight lines,
The Canadian Princess Crew