The salmon have shown up in full force on the west coast of the island, and we are conking them!
We expect the 2006 season to go out with a bang, with the numbers of salmon being caught, and our visitors to the resort — 70 Air Canada Pilots! It should be a fun 10 days until we close for another year.
Fish of the day peoples:
- 21 Pound Chinook by Stephanie Guilbault of Coquitlam, BC
- 17 Pound Chinook by Neil McDonald of Sherwood Park, AB
- 40 Pound Halibut by Mike Myren of Tacoma, WA
- 37 Pound Halibut by Gilbert Li of Vancouver, BC
- 17 Pound Coho by Kathy Shaw of Celista, BC
- 29 Pound Chinook by Joe Arena of Surrey, BC
- 38 Pound Halibut by Arnie Hawkins of Camano Island, WA
- 17 Pound Coho by Kari Lasanen of Surrey, BC
Keep 'em comin'!
Marine Operations Manager, Canadian Princess Resort
Ucluelet, Vancouver Island