Another incredible day of fishing out on the West Coast of Vancouver Island today. Boats of 14 and 22 passengers are coming in with limits of Chinook and many with their limits of hatchery Coho. A lot of fish were weighed in today, here are a few:
- 15 lb Coho — Sean Falkenberg, Surrey, B.C.
- 28 lb Chinook — Rick Ewen, Kamloops, B.C.
- 28 lb Chinook — Jerry McKenzie, Surrey, B.C.
- 16 lb Coho — Mike Flanagan, Point Roberts, WA
- 27 lb Chinook — Barry Lucero, Vancouver, B.C.
- 33 lb Chinook — Michael Haley, Sequin, WA
- 30 lb Chinook — David Demaere, Calgary, Alberta
- 36 lb Chinook — Chris Koshar, Vancouver, B.C.
Great job all!
Marine Operations Manager
Canadian Princess Resort