We've seen increased salmon numbers coming in to the resort over the last week, and we are still expecting a huge run of salmon to arrive any time now. Word from northern spots, like Nootka Sound, is that the salmon are on their way in a huge force. We are ready, and can hardly wait!
Here are some of our latest catch-o’-the-dayers:
- 36 lb Ling cod by Randy Yen of North Vancouver, BC
- 32 lb halibut by Matt Schneider of Langley, BC
- 25 lb Chinook by Evan Faulk of Poulsbo, WA
- 36 lb Chinook by Henry Helmholz of Freemont, CA
- 31 lb Chinook by Ron Wolfe of Edmonton, AB
- 22 lb Chinook by Anania Salvatori of Seattle, WA
- 42 lb halibut by Jan Szewczak of Warsaw, Poland
Excellent job, all!
Stay tuned for the salmon frenzy!
Marine Operations Manager, Canadian Princess Resort
Ucluelet, Vancouver Island