Why jitters? I don't know, it is hard to come up with witty titles for these things.
Now for the latest Vancouver Island fish report. Salmon numbers have been increasing still and we are very optimistic about strong returns for the remainder of the season. The sizes have been very nice as well, with many over 30 pounds.
Ling cod and halibut are still coming in by scores, with many of both weighing-in over 40 pounds.
Fish t’ the Day Peoples…
- 19 lb Chinook by Chris Buitron of Lacey, WA
- 40 lb halibut by Tyler Woodworth of Dayton, WA
- 15 lb Chinook by Jerome Steinkey of Glenevis, AB
- 35 lb halibut by Sugahara Hisako of Burnaby, BC
- 23 lb Chinook by Gene Wocioki of Riverton, WY
- 42 lb halibut by Ed Buchler of Glascow, MT
And now, a little quote for you:
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
Marine Operations Manager, Canadian Princess Resort
Ucluelet, Vancouver Island