Well the crunch is on, with four days left in the season. The resort is buzzing with activity; the weather is fabulous, the fishing still outstanding, and eco-adventure tours spotting humpback whales. The staff are excited for the upcoming staff party, which is held the evening of the last day, and always sure to be a good time.
The last few days we had 70 Air Canada pilots with us at the resort. I must say they drew a lot of interest from the women working at the resort. Our crew had a great time taking out these professional fly-boys, and they have pre-booked for the 2007 season with 84 people this time.
Catch of the dayers fro the last week:
- 18 lb Coho by Roberts Garrett of Chilliwack, BC
- 16 lb Coho by Rod MacIsaac of Halfmoon Bay, BC
- 21 lb Chinook by Robert Cotton of Surrey, BC
- 48 lb halibut by Shane Norman of Mill Bay, BC
- 17 lb Coho by Kevin Cederholm of Kelowna, BC
- 41 lb halibut by Rose Henrich of Vancouver, BC
- 16 lb Chinook by Murray Savage of Sidney, BC
- 32 lb Chinook by Al Potlon of Courtnay, BC
- 13 lb Yelloweye of Patty Myer of Clakamas, OR
- 30 lb halibut by Del Wirsch of Medicine Hat, AB
- 16 lb halibut by Chris Brambell of Brentwood Bay, BC
- 60 lb halibut by Brian Semeniuk of Edmonton, AB
- lb Ling cod by Dale Quelch of Surrey, BC
- 65 lb halibut by Darren Nadeau of Vancouver, BC
Congratulations to all ye hearty fisherpeople!
Tips up, lures down,
Marine Operations Manager, Canadian Princess Resort
Ucluelet, Vancouver Island