The Canadian Princess lodge is looking for a dedicated individual who will play a critical role in ensuring a memorable experience for guests by acting as leader of the housekeeping team providing clean rooms and common spaces and exceptional service. The Housekeeping supervisor will facilitate the hiring, training, management of the housekeeping team; as well as, work closely with laundry, maintenance, guest services departments.
Full time seasonal (June 2020-October 2020) Year round position is also available.
Role and Responsibilities
- Help train and supervise housekeeping team
- Sets housekeeping schedule
- Supervise the housekeeping team and ensure quality of rooms. Will be the last individual in guest room to double check cleaning standards.
- Communicate with guest services, maintenance, laundry staff to ensure smooth operations
- Ensure that guest has a positive experience by providing excellent service
- Take over housekeeping role and clean rooms when necessary
- Intermittently wash and fold laundry
- Document maintenance and security issues
- Order, organize, and stock rooms supplies and keep inventory
The Successful Applicant
- Has excellent team management skills
- Has proven leadership qualities
- Previous housekeeping, management experience required
- Is reliable that takes pride in their work
- Has a positive can-do attitude
- Is willing to work on weekends and/or holidays
- Is detail oriented and organized
- Is able to handle standing and moving for multiple hours at a time
- Experience is preferred but not mandatory
What’s on Offer
- Very competitive hourly wage
- End of season bonus
- Extremely affordable staff housing available, walking distance from the lodge
Growth Opportunity, year round and management positions available
For all positions, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Due to the high volume of applications we will only be contacting those who will be considered for interviews.